There are surveys that states up to 80% of men world wide admit to masturbating regularly! So that means 8 out of 10 guys cop to “choking the chicken” regularly. There are some fantastic advantages to “cleaning your rifle” health wise and emotionally. So whether you “apply the handbrake” or “fire your fleshmusket” or “buff your banana” or “yank the crank” here are some fun facts you might not have known about.
1. Men over 50 can lower their risk of getting Prostate Cancer by masturbating regularly, according to a study by The Harvard Medical School in the U.S
2. Fleshlight has reportedly sold about 8 million units globally
3. In a study by the university of Sydney in Oz found that, “jerkin’ your gherkin” can lead to lowered risk of Diabetes.
4. While were on about the health benefits, “spanking the monkey” can help with Insomnia, improve the health of your Pelvic Muscles, and lead to the secretion of endorphins that can help with depression and anxiety, and as a bonus it is a good cardio workout.
5. “Croaking the frog” is also great for improving sexual endurance, as you get to know your body and practise self control
And just a fun bonus fact – did you know that men can actually achieve an orgasm BEFORE ejaculating? Well now you know!
Maybe next time you want to “play a flute solo” reach for a stroker or be number 8 million and one to grab a Fleshlight because it is actually good for you!